- Atomic Death Squad release debut demo for free download
- Waiting Room release posthumous EP
- “Brutal shit from two cunts wallowing in Ballarat”
- Tim Yatras (Germ, Woods of Desolation, Grey Waters, etc) is releasing a free ambient ambient trilogy
- Battle Pope vs Jesus Christ Posse (split)
- Battle Pope/Jesus Christ Posse split up for free download
- No Anchor release “the most No Anchor of all the No Anchor records”
- Nontinuum’s new (free) EP is one of the best things you’ll hear all year
- Free Devil’s Kitchen compilation feat. King Parrot, Shellfin, Winterun and more
- Arcane and Caligula’s Horse members release superb post-rock/ambient album
I’m not even sure whether there’s any need to write an introductory paragraph for this, but if you somehow managed to miss the news; Melbourne’s Ne Obliviscaris have finally, after far too long, released their debut album Portal of...
- Posted 370 days ago
There aren’t many vocalists around that have performed in as many high-caliber bands as Tim ‘Ripper’ Owens. For the first time, he’ll be heading to Australia and performing a range of tracks from throughout his career. We caught up with...
- Posted 372 days ago
It wasn't really unappreciated. Ice from Electrik Dynamite chats about Black Veil Brides, Soundwave, their debut album and building their fanbase through the core scene.
- Posted 373 days ago
An interview with Six Feet Under vocalist, Chris Barnes.
- Posted 389 days ago
If you've heard about Melbourne crossover-thrash outfit the Party Vibez, you'd know they're all about having fun. They get really drunk live to play songs about a comic book store, RoboCop and a guy by the name of Indiana...
- Posted 393 days ago
Cancer Bats – “We don’t want to move too far from where we’ve come.” (An interview with Liam Cormier)
Over the past 8 years, the Cancer Bats have wildly impressed both the metal and hardcore side of heavy music with their fusion of heavy metal subgenres into a hardcore-punk sound. After their last album "Bears, Mayors, Scraps and...
- Posted 397 days ago
“We had to move the venue twice that day due to local police wanting to extort cash…” – an interview with Night Hag
Night Hag’s Gilded Age full length is still on constant play for me, months and months after its release. Their adrenaline-filled style of harsh hardcore (meets black metal, with tinges of doom and just about everything else) is...
- Posted 398 days ago
For years has Western Sydney death metal group Thy Art Is Murder been a driving force in Australia's death metal/core scene. Their gore-filled themes, evil vocals and astonishing 7 string (and 8 string) guitar assault has helped them become...
- Posted 410 days ago
G3 – Steve Lukather In addition to being the driving force of Toto for 35 years, Steve Lukather has also carved out a very impressive and strong careers as a solo artist. Add to that the fact that we...
- Posted 413 days ago
Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth talks 'The Electric Age' with Metal Obsession.
- Posted 416 days ago